Table of Contents
Camigo Quick Start Guide
Updated by Gareth Casey
Downloading and Installing
- Download Camigo from our download page.
- When Camigo has finished downloading, double click the downloaded file to install.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control popup appears.
- To install to the default location, click the Install button on the window that appears.
To choose a new location to install to, click Options in the bottom right corner of the window and then click the Change button next to where the installation folder is displayed. Then choose a new folder to install to.
Selecting your webcam and microphone
- When you launch Camigo for the first time, select which webcam you will use for your video calls in the drop down menu on the Select your camera window that appears.
- Click Connect and then Finish.
- When the Camigo window then appears, click the button to open the Settings.
- Select the microphone that you will use for you video calls.
Getting ready to chat
- Open your video call app and go to its Settings.
- Select Camigo Camera as the webcam that the video call app will use.
- Select Camigo Audio as the microphone that the video call app will use.
Personalising your settings
- Click the button on the Camigo window to open the Settings.
- For looped webcam videos, select the loop duration from the choices of 30 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
- For Be Right Back videos, click the thumbnail for the video that you want to be played when the Be Right Back video is activated. (When you select a video for the first time, it will quickly be downloaded to your computer)
Make a video call
You're now ready to make your first video call using Camigo. Simply get chatting with Zoom, Skype, Teams or any other video call app.