Downloading and Installing
Getting Setup to Record
The Recorder Window
Recording the Screen
Recording Windows and Regions
Recording a Webcam
Recording the mouse cursor
The Recorder Control Bar
Starting, Pausing and Stopping a Recording
Discarding or Restarting a Recording
Saving your recording
Scheduling a recording
Editing and Uploading
The Video Window
The Edit & Upload Window
Making a Clip
Uploading a Video
Exporting to other formats
Free vs Licenced
Purchasing a license
Registering a license
Registering on an offline PC
Deploying a license to multiple PCs
How To Guides
How to record a facecam video
How to make a clip
How to schedule a recording session
How to capture the mouse cursor
Quick Start Guide
Camigo System Requirements
Downloading and installing
Setting up Camigo
Checking for Updates
Be Right Back
GIFs, Stickers & Emojis
Customizing your video
Camigo Quick Start Guide
Video Converter System Requirements
Downloading and installing Video Converter
Using Video Converter
Cropping a video
Licensing Video Converter
Video Converter Quick Start Guide
Video Converter FAQs
Table of Contents
Updated by Gareth Casey
Downloading and Installing
- Download Camigo from our download page.
- When Camigo has finished downloading, double click the downloaded file to install.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control popup appears.
- To install to the default location, click the Install button on the window that appears.
To choose a new location to install to, click Options in the bottom right corner of the window and then click the Change button next to where the installation folder is displayed. Then choose a new folder to install to.
Selecting your webcam and microphone
- When you launch Camigo for the first time, select which webcam you will use for your video calls in the drop down menu on the Select your camera window that appears.
- Click Connect and then Finish.
- When the Camigo window then appears, click the button to open the Settings.
- Select the microphone that you will use for you video calls.
Getting ready to chat
- Open your video call app and go to its Settings.
- Select Camigo Camera as the webcam that the video call app will use.
- Select Camigo Audio as the microphone that the video call app will use.
Personalising your settings
- Click the button on the Camigo window to open the Settings.
- For looped webcam videos, select the loop duration from the choices of 30 seconds, 1 minute or 2 minutes.
- For Be Right Back videos, click the thumbnail for the video that you want to be played when the Be Right Back video is activated. (When you select a video for the first time, it will quickly be downloaded to your computer)
Make a video call
You're now ready to make your first video call using Camigo. Simply get chatting with Zoom, Skype, Teams or any other video call app.