Downloading and Installing
Getting Setup to Record
The Recorder Window
Recording the Screen
Recording Windows and Regions
Recording a Webcam
Recording the mouse cursor
The Recorder Control Bar
Starting, Pausing and Stopping a Recording
Discarding or Restarting a Recording
Saving your recording
Scheduling a recording
Editing and Uploading
The Video Window
The Edit & Upload Window
Making a Clip
Uploading a Video
Exporting to other formats
Free vs Licenced
Purchasing a license
Registering a license
Registering on an offline PC
Deploying a license to multiple PCs
How To Guides
How to record a facecam video
How to make a clip
How to schedule a recording session
How to capture the mouse cursor
Quick Start Guide
Camigo System Requirements
Downloading and installing
Setting up Camigo
Checking for Updates
Camigo Quick Start Guide
Table of Contents
Updated by Gareth Casey
The Video Window will show all of your recently recorded videos.
Click the Record your screen button in the top left corner to return to the Recorder Window.
Click the button in the top right corner to open the Recorder Settings (see Recorder Settings for more details).
Click the button to open the Help tab of the Recorder Settings.
Below the thumbnail for each video, you will see the video title. duration and when it was recorded displayed
Clicking the thumbnail will open the video in the Edit & upload Window where you can cut the video into smaller clips. See Making a Clip for more details.
Clicking the button to the right of the video title, will open the Options menu where the following options are available:
- Hovering the mouse cursor over File information will show more detailed information about the video. In addition to the recording date and duration, the dimensions, file size and frame rate will be displayed.
- Clicking Rename will allow you to edit the title of the video.
- Clicking Make a copy will create a new copy of the video file.
- Clicking Open file location will open an Explorer window for the folder that the video file is saved in.
- Clicking Delete will delete the video file from your computer.