Downloading and Installing
Getting Setup to Record
The Recorder Window
Recording the Screen
Recording Windows and Regions
Recording a Webcam
Recording the mouse cursor
The Recorder Control Bar
Starting, Pausing and Stopping a Recording
Discarding or Restarting a Recording
Saving your recording
Scheduling a recording
Editing and Uploading
The Video Window
The Edit & Upload Window
Making a Clip
Uploading a Video
Exporting to other formats
Free vs Licenced
Purchasing a license
Registering a license
Registering on an offline PC
Deploying a license to multiple PCs
How To Guides
How to record a facecam video
How to make a clip
How to schedule a recording session
How to capture the mouse cursor
Quick Start Guide
Camigo System Requirements
Downloading and installing
Setting up Camigo
Checking for Updates
Camigo Quick Start Guide
Using Video Converter
Video Converter Quick Start Guide
Video Converter FAQs
Updated by Gareth Casey
If you are not going to be at your PC when you want to record something, you can create a scheduled recording and Flashback Express will automatically start recording at the specified time.
When the start time for an active schedule is reached, Flashback Express will automatically start recording the selected area and then automatically stop at either the specified stop time or after the specified duration has elapsed.
- Click the button on the Recorder window to open the Scheduler window.
- Click the button on the Scheduler window to open the Schedule recording window to create a new schedule.
- Set the start time and date and then set a stop time. The stop time can be set either by entering the duration to record for before recording automatically stops or time and date when recording should stop. A maximum duration of 24 hrs can be selected.
- Select what will be recorded using the Recording Area option to select between Fullscreen, Region and Window. If Region or Window are selected, choose the region/window that will be used for the scheduled recording and the region will be saved for when the schedule begins.
- Optionally you can set the schedule to repeat on specific days using the Repeat option and selecting which days the schedule should repeat on and you can set the computer to either go to sleep, shutdown or close Flashback when the scheduled session is complete using the When completed option.
- Click the Add schedule button to save the schedule.
- Return to the Recorder window.
For the scheduled recording to start, Flashback Express must be on the Recorder window. If the Settings window, Scheduler window, Videos window or Edit and Upload window are open instead, recording cannot begin.