Downloading and Installing
Getting Setup to Record
The Recorder Window
Recording the Screen
Recording Windows and Regions
Recording a Webcam
Recording the mouse cursor
The Recorder Control Bar
Starting, Pausing and Stopping a Recording
Discarding or Restarting a Recording
Saving your recording
Scheduling a recording
Editing and Uploading
The Video Window
The Edit & Upload Window
Making a Clip
Uploading a Video
Exporting to other formats
Free vs Licenced
Purchasing a license
Registering a license
Registering on an offline PC
Deploying a license to multiple PCs
How To Guides
How to record a facecam video
How to make a clip
How to schedule a recording session
How to capture the mouse cursor
Quick Start Guide
Camigo System Requirements
Downloading and installing
Setting up Camigo
Checking for Updates
Be Right Back
GIFs, Stickers & Emojis
Customizing your video
Camigo Quick Start Guide
Video Converter System Requirements
Downloading and installing Video Converter
Using Video Converter
Cropping a video
Licensing Video Converter
Video Converter Quick Start Guide
Video Converter FAQs
Updated by Gareth Casey
Downloading and Installing
- Download Flashback Video Converter from our download page.
- When Flashback Video Converter has finished downloading, double click the downloaded file to install.
- Click Yes when the User Account Control popup appears.
- To install to the default location, click the Install button on the window that appears.
To choose a new location to install to, click Options in the bottom right corner of the window and then click the Change button next to where the installation folder is displayed. Then choose a new folder to install to.
Begin your trial
- When you launch Flashback Video Converter for the first time, a 10 day trial popup will appear. If you want to purchase a license, click the Go Pro button. Otherwise, click the Continue Trial button continue with your trial.
- If you already have a license, select Continue Trial, then click the Preferences button at the top of the Converter window and go the License tab to enter your license key.
- When Flashback Video Converter has started, the Converter Window will appear. The first time you start Flashback Video Converter, the window will be empty.
Click Add Files to add video files to the list of videos to be converted. Or simply drag and drop the files into the Converter Window.
- Click the button to cut the video into clips or the button to crop the image, apply effects, change the video speed or insert subtitles.
Choosing a Conversion Format
- Click the Convert to dropdown menu to open the format menu.
- Click a format to select what type of video file will be created.
- Select Same as source to produce a video that is identical to the original, or one of resolution presets to change the resolution to something different to the original.
- Click the button to make changes to things like the frame frame rate, bitrate and which encoder is used.
- Choose a location to save your converted videos. Change from the default location of \Videos\Flashback Video Converter\ by clicking the button.
- Click the Convert button to start covnerting all videos in the current video list.